Feeling overwhelmed? Do yourself a favour, avoid the common horror building stories and book a meeting with Andrew and his trusted Architectural Engineer colleague. Together they bring the knowledge and experience to empower you with a good understanding of the planning and building process in an up to 3 hour meeting.
What you can expect from this meeting:
· A preliminary check of the property for any existing overlays prior to meeting.
· Thorough discussion of your needs.
· Suggestions to help you avoid triggering the town planning process and still get what you want during your build or renovation.
· Suggestions to enhance buildability, minimise construction costs and unexpected surprises.
· A complete measure up of your existing or future property to enable preliminary drawings.
· Hand drawn, industry level basic sketches to make sure everyone you deal with during the early build stages are on the same page about what you want.
· A realistic construction estimate based on these sketches so you know what to expect.
This meeting aims to give you a comprehensive understanding of what is required for the build or renovation and what you should expect. Our aim is that you leave feeling confident and prepared. You in no way are locked in to working with us in the future should you prefer to work with another builder for the construction.
The meeting cost is a $1,000 flat fee which we firmly believe could be the best $1,000 you spend on your project.
If you can see the value in this click the button below to take the first step towards a stress free build.